Project that generates PDF from HTML template. Project can be integrated into Nette-based project as Nette\Application\IResponse.
- Project example - https://github.com/jkuchar/PdfResponse-example
- Packagist - https://packagist.org/packages/jkuchar/pdfresponse-example
- Live demo - http://projekty.mujserver.net/nette/PdfResponse/document_root/
See PdfResponse-example repositary.
Installation into existing project using Composer
- Open terminal in your project directory
composer require jkuchar/pdfresponse:dev-master
- You are done!
How to use this project?
Have a look at PdfResponse-example in HomepagePresenter.
- Czech: http://addons.nette.org/cs/pdfresponse
- English: http://addons.nette.org/en/pdfresponse (machine translation)
Because this project is imported from original SVN repo, on github are forks that are not connected with this repo.
v5.0.0-beta1 Released v5.0.0-beta1
v0.5.0-alpha1 Released v0.5.0-alpha1
- support for Nette 3 -- by @radekdostal
- added tests & CI for automatic basic functionality check
- fixed lots of typehints
v0.4.0 Released v0.4.0
Which supports mPDF ^7.0.0
v0.4.0-beta2 Released 0.4.0-beta2
Adds support for PHP 7.2
v0.3.1 Released version 0.3.1
- fixed broken composer autoloader
v0.4.0-beta1 v0.4.0-beta1 released
Brings support for mPDF7. Thanks @rootpd for contributing!
v0.3.0 Released version 0.3.0
Compatible with Nette > 2.2
v0.2.0 Release v0.2.0
Compatible with Nette 2.0 - 2.2 and PHP 5.3