This package will help you create a book in Nette Framework. It has a list of chapters/pages with links to the chapters/pages, from each chapter/page you can also jump to previous and next one.
The best way to install it is via Composer. Just add nexendrie/book-component to your dependencies.
1.3.0 Version 1.3.0
Changes in dependencies:
- added dependency on nexendrie/utils
- added missing getter and setter for BookControl::$lang
- made it possible to pass translator to BookControl via constructor (it is optional)
- added event onRender for BookControl
- made BookControl non-abstract, added real property $pages
- BookPagesStorage now extends Nexendrie\Utils\Collection
1.2.0 Version 1.2.0
- used message catalogue for translation by default
- changed ids in templates
- raised minimal version of PHP to 7.1
1.1.1 Version 1.1.1
- updated for nexendrie/translation 0.1
- code cleaning
1.1.0 Version 1.1.0
New version is out. Translating feature was moved into package nexendrie/translation which is a new dependency. Also minimal required version of Nette packages was raised to 2.4.
1.0.2 Version 1.0.2
The package was renamed to nexendrie/book-component.
1.0.1 Version 1.0.1
New version is out. It contains very little changes and most of them were internal.
- allowed setting custom folder for translation
- do logic of Translator::setLang() only if the language is different
1.0 Version 1.0
Version 1.0 is out! What has changed? Not that much, most changes were just cosmetic. But one new feature was actually added - translations. You can have the component's text translated. See README for details. Also all code is now covered by tests.
1.0-RC1 Version 1.0-RC1