Simple menu component for Nette applications.
The best way to install it is via Composer. Just add nexendrie/menu to your dependencies.
1.1.0 Version 1.1.0
Section menu.conditions was deprecated and support for it will be removed in 2.0.0. Register manually custom conditions as services instead. MenuFactory is not autowired anymore.
1.0.0 Version 1.0.0
- added conditional menu items
- menus are now created by a factory (in DIC extension)
- renamed constants in MenuExtension
0.3.0 Version 0.3.0
- it is possible to define new menu types from neon
- added support for translating
0.2.0 Version 0.2.0
- allowed setting menu's html id
- menu type's is now determined in template, see documentation
- changed thrown exceptions
- added support for custom menu types
0.1.0 Version 0.1.0