Generate Rss channels.
The best way to install it is via Composer. Just add nexendrie/rss to your dependencies.
0.4.0 Version 0.4.0
Changes in dependencies:
- raised minimal version of PHP to 7.1
- added dependency on nexendrie/utils
- callback for Generator::$dataSource now has to return Nexendrie\Rss\Collection (BC break)
- title, link and description for Generator and all properties of RssChannelItem now has to be strings
- allowed setting lastBuildDate for channel
0.3.0 Version 0.3.0
New version is out. You can now set dateTimeFormat via Nette DI extension. Type of thrown exceptions in Generator were changed.
0.2.0 Version 0.2.0
- added method Generator::response()
- added extension for Nette DI
0.1.0 Version 0.1.0