Woocommerce Plugin Review
Woocommerce is one of the top-rated plugin tools used by most wordpress users and ecommerce store website owners. Earlier woocommerce was an alternative platform for making ecommerce sites like wordpress, but later with the introduction of plugin tools by the same name, it gained more popularity as a wordpress plugin.
Presently woocommerce is available in both freeware and paid versions which provide several ecommerce solutions. Majorly the tool is also used by affiliate website owners who have to fetch details and links to several products of a website to their website.
Woocommerce has dozens and dozens of Plugins, which can make your online selling easy. These Plugins eliminates your need for coding or designing various parts of a wordpress store and often require simple installation only.
- Woocommerce PDF invoice and packing slips plugin automatically creates bills and invoices of any order of your e-store and sends the same to the buyer’s email address.
- YITH woocommerce wishlist plugin allows you to provide a wishlist feature on your e-store that any registered buyer can use to store items that they wish to buy in future.
- Developers who struggle to build a perfect slider display on the store page can use the slider plugin from woocommerce installed after simple customizations.
- Woocommerce affiliate plugin allows you to directly fetch products buy link, and the descriptions of each product from the owner’s site. And, this can be presented on your website as it is in few clicks.
This is just the beginning, as you would find uncountable numbers of Plugins and wordpress tools that are destined to make your ecommerce store development and management easy. And most of them are also open source making it more convenient.
Woocommerce Plugins developers understand the general problems faced by ecommerce store owners, and thus, they come up with plugin solutions to all such issues.
- Developers are constantly working upon creating new plugin solutions for ecommerce stores and maintaining and updating older Plugins with improvements.
- Woocommerce Plugins save time and energy and reduce the coding and technical knowledge required to make a virtual store and manage it.
- Various browser extensions and tools are created to track performance and keep a record of aspects like visitors, subscribers, orders, etc., which helps optimization.
- Wordpress developers often notice it, or website owners often see that using many Plugins on the website makes it typically slower to load. This happens because some woocommerce Plugins are heavy or oversized, which requires high-speed data and more bandwidth to load.
- Not only the loading time increases, but you also need more hosting storage to keep the website on the domain address. And for additional hosting storage, one might need to spend more budget on this, which contradicts the fact that you wish to use free Plugins.
But still, if a developer uses the Plugins in the right way and does manage the storage space and items on the website, the woocommerce Plugins and tools could be unbelievably helpful and productive.