WP Subscribe Pro Plugin Review
For bloggers who want to know their real audience and wish to create an email list of people who are potentially more likely to be the future customers of the products that the blogger is promoting, they need to ask the readers for their email address. This is often termed as a subscription newsletter, which is later sent by the forum directly to the email addresses.
Bloggers who use wordpress sites or blog pages for posting their blogs on the internet can use the WP subscribe pro plugin for this purpose. This tool works to ask the readers for their email and create a database of all those emails for the future.
Collecting and managing emails using a plugin tool is not as simple as it sounds, and it has to be highly appealing to compel the reader in a positive way to provide their email. This prominently depends on the content on the website and relies upon the practice of asking the person to subscribe. And this is where the subscriber pro plugin comes into play.
- The plugin’s forms or call-to-action buttons are responsive to the interface and the user’s screen. Therefore, every time the popup appears, it customizes itself according to the user’s settings.
- The subscriber plugin has a great variety of design that you can use for your individual websites. These designs are customizable and offer various responsive features like popup or CTA buttons.
- Furthermore, the plugin is integrated into various third party email subscription services and other Plugins like the Feedburner from Google.
Of course, there are various alternative Plugins available for the WP subscriber pro, but here are some benefits of choosing it over others.
- The plugin is available at a very nominal price while it has various premium quality services to offer.
- The customer support team is always available to help you with the plugin and provide a solution to every query.
- It is also easy to use and offers various design options to select according to your website’s content.
- This plugin does not slow down the website as many heavy Plugins do.
And for the fact, even the paid version of this plugin comes for a low price. Besides, the free version itself has sufficient features required by a new blogger for collection emails. Most of the work is already dependent upon the content and not the plugin appearance.
- There are other tools which offer much more features and have better services when it comes to paid Plugins for newsletter subscriber.
- It lacks ease-of-use features like a floating bar, scroll trigger, referrer detection etc.
- Also, people feel the lack of drag and drop feature a significant setback of this plugin.
We realize that the unavailability of the 2-step opt-in feature in this plugin is a practical drawback, and we expect it to be soon available. But other than that, the rest feature of the free and paid versions of the platform is sufficient for most bloggers.